COVID-19 will be with us for our coming season again.
The COVID-19 landscape will be changing regularly and the best place to look for changes related to saing will be from the Australian Sailing Website here.
Please refer to this regularly, the main changes that I can see is that there will be a register of anyone who comes to the club during the sailing days, minimise spectators to ‘parents and carers only’ and change the way that we document the competitors list and sign on sign off sheet.
WLBC has developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan and is a COVID Safe Business. You wil be asked to log in using the Service NSW app when entering our club. Please use COVID safe practices while in and around the clubhouse and rigging area.
As of 20 October 2021, competitive racing will be able to restart, with the following restictions:
- a COVID-19 safe outdoor public gathering for a community sporting activity to be the lesser of 1,000 persons or 1 person per 2 square metres.
- All people attending the gathering must be:
- Fully vaccinated; or
- under 16 years of age; or
- have been issued with a medical contraindication certificate compliant with the Order
- Everyone attending the club must sign in using the NSW Government QR Code and show their proof of vaccination